In 1945, the Pentecostal Holiness Church meet in conference at the Oklahoma City First Church. This church had begun in 1907 in the old 'Blue Front Saloon', 7 West Grand. It later moved to 423 West California and in 1945 was located at 2046 E. 2nd Street. In 1950, they relocated to 1701 N.W. 7th (9th and Blackwelder) under the leadership of pastor, the Rev. S.N. Greene. The church, the First Pentecostal Holiness Church, was historic in being one of the first pentecostal churches in Oklahoma. It is believed this image shows the church at 2046 E. 2nd in Oklahoma City.