3/19/10

AUTOGRAPHS: A History in Signatures

Eve Scoudene of Portsville, NY wrote on April 17, 1880:
"Deem every day of your life a leaf in your history."

W.C. Vincent wrote (no date):
"Among those whose love is true, and enduring,
always remember to number me."

Edith E. Hatch and Lynn Measr (or Meass) of Farmington, Conn. wrote on Oct. 9, 1882:
"I pray the prayer of Plato old,
God make thee beautiful within
And may thine eyes the good behold
In everything save sin."

Lillian H. Spurr of "Ct." wrote on Oct. 22, 1882:
"The nymph who flirts and runs away-
Will sure be caught some lucky day."

H.A.Babcock, "Ord Valley" Co., Nebraska, wrote on Feb. 14, 1883:
"Minnie-
Mid the storms of life
Should you need an umbrella
May you have to uphold it
A handsome young fellow."

Minnie Nash, Persia, NY wrote on Feb. 16, 1882:
"No tale of eloquence have I to breathe
yet, kind treacher, I fain would wreathe
A floral garland, whose leaves shall be
Emblems and tokens of love to thee."



No comments:

I Write Like...

I write like
H. P. Lovecraft

I Write Like. Analyze your writing!

Expanded and Revised Edition

Expanded and Revised Edition
Coming Soon!